What we expect
1. We classify ourselves as a semi-glitz system, however we fall on the natural side of the line more than we do the glitz. With that being said, we expect enhanced natural beauty, not fake. We will allow spray tans and clip in extensions, no flippers allowed. Keep in mind each judge has their guidelines they judge by and they may not agree with all the guidelines we set. when in doubt go modest and natural.
2. 0-4 NO makeup, 5-6 light make up, 7 and up age appropriate make up.
3. Attire-NO FULL GLITZ DRESSES. Semi glitz (light stoning and sequins) Natural, sunday best and flower girl are acceptable. 13-up may wear two piece formal wear as to better accompany a change in fashion.
4. Keep attire appropriate!! We have an image to uphold and believe all ladies participating shall
uphold themselves to royal standards, Being modest is royal. I believe that all girls should feel beautiful therefore 0-6 may wear long or short dresses. As long as they feel confident that is fine! 7 and up should wear formal floor length gowns.
5. Theme wear will be judged based off of: creativity/originality, Total impact , present personality and formal based off of: first impression, overall appearance, and stage presence. You may wear two piece oocs, just keep it very very modest. the more covered the better. You may only show bellies, we will dock off for too much cleavage and too much buttocks showing.
6.. Parents are allowed on stage with contestant. Our main goal is to create and BUILD the
confidence in our little Royals. If the contestant is put into a stressful situation without the
parent, then we will let a parent be present. As long as they are not in the way of the
contestant. Confidence is something that must be built and will never be built if forced.
7. All contestants are required to be ready when it is their time to go on. Not being ready will
result in forfeiting your slot and NO REFUND will be given. Director can put that money towards
your next pageant. It confuses judges and leads to messed up score sheets.
8. Bad sportsmanship WILL NOT be tolerated. Any type. Period. If it is heard at the pageant or seen on social media, you will be asked to leave. Exquisite Royalty is for building confidence and fun, Not for drama or
bringing others down.
9. Exquisite Royalty reserves the right to deny entry to anyone at anytime.
10. Exquisite Royalty Opens their arms to all girls and boys. Of ALL sizes. ALL races. ALL types.
NO DISCRIMINATION WILL BE TOLERATED.
11. NO REFUNDS. Please do not ask the director and put her in a bad situation. Once you send your entry in, your awards are ordered, If you decide before three weeks prior to pageant that you cannot do the pageant, credits will be transferred to next pageant of choice within that same year.
12. Divisions may be split or combined at director's digression
13. Score sheets and portfolios are always available for pick up after the pageant on the registration table. Anything left behind (i.e. Score sheets, portfolios, pictures, or personal items) Cannot be mailed, if director has it, she can send only if parent covers shipping, or you make plans to pick up, if being shipped it will be at directors first free moment. Director is not responsible however for any lost or damaged items.
14. No men in changing area. PERIOD. None. And we ask that only ONE TO TWO people be in the dressing area with the contestant.
15. Good attitudes are required.
16. Visiting Title Holders from other system's are welcome, however not admitted for free. Please let director know prior to pageant day if you are coming and are expecting or wanting to help crown. Just showing up does not guarantee you will be permitted to crown.
17. All contestants must be a born female (unless in boys division)
18. All scores are FINAL. you may ask the judges for pointers or their opinions, but you may not ask them to reconsider, or harass them for answers.
19. Props: we LOVE to see your outfit come to life. We always allow hand held props (if they spray, you are expected to stay after to clean up your mess!) We will also allow small background props on stage! As long as your routine does not affect the time limit for the person behind you props are fine! you may NOT leave the prop up after your contestant leaves the stage, No large props that completely cover the stage. We pride ourselves on our decorations, you usually will NOT need one! Please send all pictures of larger props to director for approval beforehand. You MAY send your own ooc music, but it MUST be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line music for: music is subject to where the pageant is being held, some venues do not have music systems that would allow for this!
. BE CONFIDENT. HAVE FUN. BE ROYAL!